Have a safer, warmer, and more comfortable home this winter with these helpful homeowner tips from Quality Built Homes:
- Never use salt-based de-icing agents on concrete surfaces—they can damage your concrete
- Check for driveway cracks and fill them quickly to prevent more damage during deep freezes
- Make sure to not overload your wiring when decorating for the holidays
- Never use worn extension cords—they are a very dangerous fire hazard
- Disconnect all hoses from hose bibs to prevent freezing damage
Quality Built Homes builds superior new homes in great communities throughout Southern Maryland, including Calvert, St. Mary’s, and Charles County, Maryland. Discover all of the Quality Built Homes communities, models, and homes for sale anytime on our new website. And, we also offer new homes for sale, ready for immediate delivery.